About ECO Charge Inc.
ECO CHARGE is positioned to embrace the electric vehicle charging market, which is expected to reach USD $63.9 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 32.6%. We offer top EV Charging infrastructure complete with renewable energy parking lot lighting, all of which are leading edge products in design and technology.
We are an Alberta Based company serving western Canada.
You will be penetrating, growing, and maintaining the business by being a highly motivated and driven sales professional. You will foster relationships and stay in touch with our valued customers and partnered vendors to routinely look after all of their buying needs. The role consists of intermediate to long sales cycles, which requires tenacity to close the sale. Each sales call is important to engage and captivate our customers to secure sales deals that are profitably rewarding.
Our team will help you pave the way for a better future.
Why Join Us?
- High income potential with an attractive commission structure, benefits and “other perks” such as training and a company vehicle.
- We offer industry leading products and deliver on sales commitments.
- You will be working for a high growth potential company with an employee stock purchase program.
- You will be challenged by one of the newest and most exciting renewable energy industries backed by a team of professionals.
- Developing customer base and sales leads by making cold and warm calls.
- Researching Local, Provincial and Federal government RFPs and preparing proposals.
- Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products.
- Providing pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes.
- Providing technical support on products.
- Providing quotations and product information.
- Responding to inquiries.
- Identifying, developing and closing business opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of business development experience.
- Post-Secondary courses in Sales and/or Marketing preferred. High School Diploma required.
- A background in selling renewable energy solar products is an asset. Product knowledge or industry experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of solution selling versus price.
- The role includes a strong understanding of sales margins, product sourcing, pricing and negotiations.
- Candidate must show progressive sales accomplishments.
- Strong business acumen and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
We offer a competitive commission structure, plus a full set of benefits, including:
- Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Spending Account & RRSP matching.
- Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and an exciting career path.
- Regardless of your benefits program, you will receive company paid Life Insurance, and employee paid disability.
ECO CHARGE IS NOT CURRENTLY HIRING, HOWEVER YOUR INTEREST IS APPRECIATED.
We are interested in knowing more about you! Start an exciting career and enjoy a number of employee benefits by applying online. ECO Charge thanks all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes including a cover letter can be sent to steven.manchuk @ ecocharge.ca.