Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of business development experience.
- Post-Secondary courses in Sales and/or Marketing preferred. High School Diploma required.
- A background in selling renewable energy solar products is an asset. Product knowledge or industry experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of solution selling versus price.
- The role includes a strong understanding of sales margins, product sourcing, pricing and negotiations.
- Candidate must show progressive sales accomplishments.
- Strong business acumen and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
We offer a competitive commission structure, plus a full set of benefits, including:
- Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Spending Account & RRSP matching.
- Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and an exciting career path.
- Regardless of your benefits program, you will receive company paid Life Insurance, and employee paid disability.
ECO CHARGE IS NOT CURRENTLY HIRING, HOWEVER YOUR INTEREST IS APPRECIATED.
We are interested in knowing more about you! Start an exciting career and enjoy a number of employee benefits by applying online. ECO Charge thanks all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes including a cover letter can be sent to steven.manchuk @ ecocharge.ca.